— Aggregate Average of 97 Percent Satisfaction Rating Tops Industry Marks Reported by HDI; Continuous Service Focus Enables Customers to Maximize Simpana Software Potential —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — June 1, 2010
- CommVault announces its 2010 benchmark for excellence in technical support by achieving a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating, based on the results of the company's fiscal 2010 technical support services survey.
- In contrast, customers who received support from vendors of a similar size to CommVault (e.g., vendors with more than 10,000 customers) reported an average 75 percent customer satisfaction rating, according to HDI's 2009 Practices Survey. HDI is the world's largest IT service and technical support membership association as well as the industry's premier certification and training body.
- The CommVault® survey, which is administered to customers following the completion of technical service incidents, also measures the knowledge of the support team and how quickly the customer's problem was resolved.
- The survey results revealed that more than half of all incidents were closed within 24 hours of when they were reported. This feat underscores the effectiveness of CommVault's distributed support methodology, which differs from the industry convention of working a "trouble ticket" during a call center's business hours and then requiring the customer to re-open it again with another support center. CommVault employs a best practices approach to automatically distribute outstanding incidents to its five globally dispersed support centers to assure rapid problem resolution.
- CommVault also offers a full spectrum of services and support capabilities to help its more than 12,000 customers optimize the access, protection and management of business-critical information while minimizing needless downtime, as well as reducing data management cost, complexity and risk.
Tweet This: @CommVault unveils industry-leading customer satisfaction rates via 2010 benchmark survey http://bit.ly/tHOP
Professional Services Boost Efficiency & Performance
- In addition to standard, premium, business critical, onsite and remote support, CommVault offers expert consulting services from a worldwide professional services team. Engineers throughout the Americas, EMEA and Oceania assist customers in deploying Simpana® software at a single site or scaling integrated modules seamlessly across dozens of locations in multiple countries.
- CommVault's professional services team manages nearly 2,000 complex customer implementations each year, which reinforces the company's ability to maximize customers' ROI due to the singular Simpana software platform.
- Worldwide training services complement both CommVault's support and professional services capabilities, with hands-on, offsite and self-paced, online alternatives to guide customers through real-world applications and best practices deployments for ensuring optimal performance.
Robert Brower, Vice President, Worldwide Services and Technical Support, for CommVault:
"CommVault's overarching goal in supporting our customers is speeding their proficiency with Simpana software while responding quickly and efficiently should problems occur. Our strong track record of customer loyalty is probably the best testament of our continued success in delivering excellent service and support. It's gratifying to know that we consistently achieve a 97-percent customer satisfaction rating, which puts us far above the industry averages."
Chris Bandy, Network Engineer, New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union:
"CommVault Customer Support executes when we need them. CommVault's Support team takes ownership of issues and control of the situation. I know they work with my satisfaction in mind and they are effective and efficient each and every time."
Mike Hazlet, Senior System Administrator, Harland Financial Solutions:
"CommVault has provided Harland Financial Solutions a marked improvement over its competitors in both customer satisfaction and support. Their prompt responses and timely resolutions are a testament to their strong, customer oriented vision."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data and information management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software modules were designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Backup, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2010 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.