— Industry Veteran Recruited to Expand CommVault Channel, Alliances and Cloud Strategy and Grow Partner Revenue Streams across the Asia Pacific and Japan Markets —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — August 17, 2011
- Harvey Sanchez has joined CommVault as the new director of Channel Alliances and Cloud for Asia-Pacific and Japan.
- The appointment of Sanchez will further extend the ability of CommVault's partners to improve their strategic services offerings and streamline the integration of CommVault® Simpana® software into their data and information management solutions to solve the business challenges of customers' physical, virtual andcloud computing environments.
- Sanchez brings to CommVault over 23 years of experience building and managing business teams across the Asia Pacific market, as well as an extensive understanding of managing complex partner and customer communication programmes.
- Most recently, Sanchez served as Marketing Director for Microsoft Australia. During his 20 year tenure at Microsoft, Sanchez was responsible for driving several Microsoft ventures across Asia Pacific and Japan, including Microsoft's Mobility and Internet businesses.
@CommVault appoints new director of Channel Alliances and Cloud to grow partner services offerings across Asia-Pacific, Japan
- Gerard Sillars, Vice President, CommVault APJ:
"CommVault is enjoying considerable growth across the APJ region, and our channel partnership strategies are critical to this continued success. We're pleased to welcome senior leaders like Harvey to our team. His experience in developing proven programmes and relationships that empower channel and distribution partners to better answer their customers' requirements will bring significant value to all CommVault users across the region."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.