—New Practice Helps Global Enterprises Define Strategic Roadmap for Modern Data Management to Maximize the Value of Simpana Software Deployments—
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — December 20, 2011
Large enterprises migrating from a legacy backup to a modern data management approach often lack the time, resources or capabilities to ensure they are maximizing the value of their IT investments. In order to optimize these clients' data management practices in alignment with business and operational requirements, CommVault is launching a new Enterprise Consulting Services practice to accelerate the adoption of a modern data management strategy.
- CommVault today announced the formation of a new Enterprise Consulting Services (ECS) practice within its Global Services organization.
- The ECS practice is designed to help global enterprises define a transformation roadmap that sets out the path to achieve modern data management and maximize investment in CommVault® Simpana® software.
- Drawing on the expertise of the most talented professionals in CommVault's Global Services organization, ECS engineers have deep domain knowledge and years of experience delivering capabilities in the areas of data management andvirtualization protection strategies, backup and recovery architecture design and legacy platform migrations.
- ECS engineers will work with customers to assess their current data management environment, outline an optimum execution path for modernization and deliver the project on time and at the lowest possible cost.
- With the ECS practice, CommVault strengthens its position as a trusted advisor to its customers looking to leverage modern data management approaches and further drive bottom-line value back to the business.
@CommVault launches new enterprise consulting services practice http://bit.ly/vAmRjN
Enterprise Consulting Services Lay Foundation for Accelerating Value of Simpana® Software
- CommVault's ECS engagement begins with a solution planning workshop that establishes critical success factors and priorities for the re-architecture project.
- The ECS architecture team analyzes the customer's environment and proposes a modern data management design that meets their current requirements and future business objectives.
- The ECS architecture team outlines a lifecycle plan for the implementation, training and support of the solution.
- Finally, ECS engineers work with stakeholders to design and implement a new architecture to ensure that business processes are aligned to optimize day-to-day IT operations.
- Robert Brower, Vice President of Global Customer Support and Services, CommVault
"Increasingly, IT organizations are being asked to do more with less and deliver value back to the business. The mission of CommVault's Enterprise Consulting Services practice is to help customers transition from legacy backup to a modern data management approach that better supports their overall business strategy. Our new ECS practice leverage best practices to provide enterprises with a comprehensive plan that enables them to modernize current architectures or build agile IT environments from the ground up, so they can gain the full value of their Simpana software deployment in as short a time as possible."
CommVault's Enterprise Consulting Services are available today through the CommVault Global Services group. To learn more about CommVault Enterprise Consulting Services, visit http://services.commvault.com/enterprise-consulting-services.asp#t-0
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; certain information in this release has been provided by the customer and has not been independently verified by CommVault. CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.