— Sustained Channel Commitment Reinforced by Increasing Reseller Roster as Partners Benefit from CommVault's Modern Approach to Data and Information Management Solutions —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — February 7, 2011
- CommVault has reached an important milestone within its North American PartnerAdvantage program with the addition of its 400th active partner.
- This notable achievement reinforces CommVault's strong commitment to building and sustaining a strong reseller channel, which plays a major role in accelerating sales of CommVault® Simpana® 9 software.
- CommVault is dedicated to helping partners drive high-margin revenue from Simpana software. With its latest software release, CommVault offers partners a modern data management platform that makes it much easier to protect, store and recover vast amounts of data proliferating across physical, virtual and cloudenvironments.
- An ongoing focus on unified Information Governance also provides CommVault partners with an additional opportunity to drive more profitable business while helping their customers reduce the time, cost and risks associated witheDiscovery, compliance, archiving and records management.
@CommVault reaches important milestone in growth of its channel by signing 400th partner http://bit.ly/d41kcF
Channel-Centric Business Model Fuels Aggressive Growth
- CommVault is dedicated to working with its channel partners in building on the success of more than 13,000 companies that are leveraging Simpana software to solve real-world IT challenges.
- Over the past year, the company has bolstered its channel program with the addition of online sales and technical accreditation, which streamlines product education.
- CommVault has increased the number of partner account managers with a greater focus on supporting the sales and technical needs of Gold, National and Platinum partners.
- A new channel system engineer organization has been created to provide tailored deployment and post-sales support, further demonstrating CommVault's continuous focus on providing partners with value-added solutions and services.
- Additionally, the company has extended its distribution capabilities, now offering partners the flexibility to purchase from both Avnet and ArrowECS to ensure expedited, efficient response to their customers' ever-evolving business and technology requirements.
Mark Conley, senior director of North American channels for CommVault:
"CommVault is extremely pleased to welcome our 400th reseller to the channel program, which has grown steadily through ongoing investments and close working partnerships designed to help partners identify and close business at an accelerated pace. We're proud of our latest milestone and recognize the critical role that CommVault's channel partners play in driving overall market momentum for Simpana software. Their overwhelming enthusiasm and support for our modern data management approach and unified information governance capabilities are keys to the ongoing success of CommVault's channel-centric business model."
Dominic Genzano, senior partner and co-founder of Secure Technology Information Group:
"We're thrilled to join CommVault's PartnerAdvantage program, which includes all the tools and support our company needs to keep pace with the growing market demand for Simpana software. It's clear that CommVault works hard to ensure a mutually beneficial, profitable partnership. As a new member of CommVault's comprehensive channel program, we look forward to working with other long-time partners and CommVault's channel specialists who are major stakeholders in my business success."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data and information management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software modules were designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Backup, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
About Secure Technology Integration Group, Ltd. (STIGroup)
Secure Technology Integration Group, Ltd. is an Information Security Consulting firm that provides a full suite of Information Security services. STIGroup designs, implements, and maintains the systems and procedures that permit your business to utilize technology productively while maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your mission-critical information.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, CommValue and ROMS, are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.