— Software Industry Leader Taps HR Veteran to Head Global Human Resources; New Global Role Expected to Help Accelerate Corporate Goals for Continued Growth in Revenue and Profitability —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — January 5, 2011
- CommVault has appointed HR veteran Jane Greenman to serve as vice president of worldwide human resources to strengthen strategic organizational development for the fast-growing global corporation.
- In her new role, Greenman will lead CommVault's worldwide employee recruitment, career development, training, compensation and benefits programs.
- As a key member of CommVault's executive team, she will play a pivotal role in acquiring, accessing, developing and retaining a high-performance global team, creating well-defined career paths, improving human resources processes, ensuring consistency in performance measurement and compensation while enhancing communications with employees around the world.
- Greenman brings a wealth of human resources and legal industry experience to CommVault, along with a proven track record in guiding the workforce at global Fortune 1000 corporations in the high-tech and pharmaceuticals industries.
@CommVault appoints Jane Greenman as VP of worldwide HR http://bit.ly/tHOP
Industry Veteran to Leverage an Extensive HR Background
- Greenman previously served as executive vice president, global human resources for Barr Pharmaceuticals, where she led all aspects of human resources and was instrumental in supporting the company's acquisition of international operations.
- Prior to that, she was vice president of compensation, benefits and labor relations for Tyco International, a diversified, global company that provides vital products and services to customers around the world.
- Before Tyco, Greenman spent seven years at Honeywell International as vice president and deputy general counsel, human resources with broad responsibility for developing legal strategy and compliance across all employee-related areas worldwide.
- Additionally, Greenman was a partner and chair of the Employee Benefits practice at the law firm Hughes, Hubbard & Reed.
- Greenman holds a B.S. from Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations along with a J.D. and L.L.M. in Labor Law from New York University School of Law.
N. Robert Hammer, Chairman, President and CEO of CommVault:
"We are extremely pleased to welcome Jane to CommVault's executive team. Her impressive track record with fast-growth, world-class organizations will prove invaluable in helping CommVault grow well above industry averages in both revenues and profitability. With her appointment, we have reinforced human resources as a key business function while fortifying our commitment to helping every CommVault employee grow and prosper in a supportive, rewarding yet demanding entrepreneurial environment."
Jane Greenman, Vice President, Worldwide Human Resources of CommVault:
"I look forward to joining the high-caliber team at CommVault and having the opportunity to leverage my background and expertise to help accelerate the company's growth objectives. My experience in career development, compensation and labor relations is well matched with CommVault's commitment to finding, training and rewarding its employees for their customer dedication and continued contribution to the company's success."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data and information management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software modules were designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Backup, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, CommValue and ROMS, are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.