— Data Management Industry Veteran Tapped to Expand CommVault Enterprise Strategic Services Offering and Grow Services Revenue —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — July 6, 2011
- CommVault is announcing that Bob Carapezzi has joined the company as the new director of professional services for the Americas.
- In this role, he will look to expand CommVault's strategic services offerings to help enterprises streamline the integration of CommVault® Simpana® software into their physical, virtual and cloud environments to solve key business and IT challenges. The addition of Carapezzi will further seek to improve sales efficiencies in CommVault's Professional Services organization, accelerate enterprise services revenue growth and help customers fully realize the value of their Simpana software implementations.
- Carapezzi brings to CommVault two decades of experience building and managing professional services organizations and delivering enterprise services to customers.
- Most recently, he served as the Northeastern area professional services director for BMC Software. Prior to BMC, Carapezzi held professional services management roles for companies including Pillar Data Systems, Veritas (now Symantec) and Informix.
Bob Carapezzi joins @CommVault as new director of professional services for the Americas http://bit.ly/iuT0u
Robert Brower, Vice President of Global Customer Support and Services, CommVault
- "CommVault is seeing increased customer demand for its Simpana software due to rapid data growth, expanding virtual server deployment and numerous datacenter consolidation projects. We're pleased to welcome a proven senior leader like Bob to our team. His extensive experience helping enterprise customers build transformative IT solutions will be invaluable towards ensuring they get the full business and IT value from Simpana software."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' data and results included in this release were supplied to CommVault in good faith by the customer; this information has not been verified. Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.