CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — May 3, 2011
- Who: Craig Halliwell, Business Development Manager within CommVault's Cloud Strategy and Alliances Group, will present at EMC World Las Vegas 2011, taking place May 9-12, 2011, at the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, NV.
- What: "Modernizing Data Protection with CommVault Simpana Software and EMC Atmos"
Halliwell will discuss how enterprise customers are modernizing data protection with CommVault Simpana software and EMC Atmos to reduce costs and improve operational efficiency. Learn how CommVault® Simpana® 9 and EMC Atmos deliver archival to cloud and remote office backup with integrated source side data deduplication and encryption – all managed from a single console.
- When: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 4:30 – 5:00pm PDT
- Where: EMC Atmos Cloud Pavilion Theater
- From a single console, CommVault Simpana 9 software seamlessly extends localbackup and archive to a tier of EMC Atmos-based cloud storage. Virtually unlimited storage capacity from our integrated cloud storage partners helps users dramatically reduce costs and operational complexity while improving long-termcompliance. With its single-platform, modular approach to data management and integrated features like deduplication and encryption, Simpana software is very efficient at moving backup and archive data across a network for long-term cloud storage solutions. Integrated alerting, reporting, and data verification functionality help ensure that data has safely reached the cloud–without the risk associated with manual scripting or standalone gateway appliances.
.Find out how @CommVault #Simpana and @EMCcorp #Atmos reduce cloud costs at #EMCworld http://bit.ly/iuT0u
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.