CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — November 16, 2011
- CommVault invites Simpana® software end users to enter its "Tales of Achieving Oneness" contest.
- The contest, which kicks off today, encourages users to share stories about how Simpana software is helping modernize data management practices to deliver a state of "oneness" that is free from the usual datacenter chaos.
- In a 3- to 5-minute video or written 300- to 500-word story, entries should explain how Simpana software has helped users overcome a particular data and information management challenge or made it possible to reduce cost and complexity in their data center.
- The contest is designed to showcase how organizations have replaced inefficient point solutions in favor of the Simpana single platform approach, with integrated backup, archiving, snapshot and search capabilities, for improved economic and operational efficiencies as well as reduced risks.
- CommVault will review submissions and select 10 finalists which will be posted on its Facebook page. The 10 finalist submissions will be judged by the public through an open voting process to ultimately determine one winner.
- The story with the most votes will win an Apple iPad 2 valued at $499.
- The deadline to submit a story is midnight Eastern Time on December 14, 2011. Finalists will be selected on December 19, 2011. The voting period will take place from December 19, 2011 to December 30, 2011. The winner will be announced on January 4, 2012.
@CommVault kicks off #AchieveOneness contest! Tell us how #Simpana helps you modernize data management and win an iPad http://bit.ly/t7xWCN
To enter the "Tales of Achieving Oneness" contest, participants must:
- "Like" the CommVault Facebook fan page.
- Click on the "Contest" tab.
- Fill out the entry form completely including full name, email, phone, company, title, country and state.
- Submit a story about their positive experience using Simpana software.
- Confirm they have read the official contest rules and check the box indicating acceptance of the rules.
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; certain information in this release has been provided by the customer and has not been independently verified by CommVault. CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.