Find videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to learn how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.
IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE COURSE
The Implementation and Maintenance course is intended for operations and administrative personnel responsible for ongoing configuration of Simpana® software and troubleshooting. The course provides an introductory technical overview of architectural considerations, resource planning requirements, and installation options for deploying Simpana software. Students will learn configuration Best Practices and performance-enhancement techniques, as well as troubleshooting tools and processes that can help identify causes of and solutions for common problems. This course can be delivered in combination with our 3-day Core Fundamentals course.
• Introduction to Simpana® software eLearning course must be completed.
• Attending the Core Fundamentals course is recommended.
• This course is available as a two day Instructor-led or Virtual Instructor-led training program delivered as a public class or as private onsite training.
• This course is available as a four course eLearning bundle.
IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE CERTIFICATION EXAM
The Simpana® Implementation and Maintenance Certification Exam assesses the candidate's level of comprehension for:
• Planning and designing a data management solution.
• Installation requirements and best practices for software components and libraries.
• Effective and proper use of available tools for identifying and resolving problems and performance
• Identification of performance issues and options to improve performance.
• Understanding of common problems and solutions, and the methodology for identifying and resolving problems that may occur.
CERTIFICATION EXAM SPECIFICS
• Total Questions: 30
• Time Allotment: 75 Minutes
• Passing Grade: 75% (23 correct answers)