Find videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to learn how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.
Commvault software enables organizations to go beyond data protection to provide modern data management with:
- Flexible Data Protection — Right-size data protection methodologies for Hyper-V environments to achieve SLAs with confidence without overspending.
- Hardware Snapshot Management — IntelliSnap® technology helps accelerate application-aware protection and recovery of VMs.
- Self-Service Access and Management of VMs — Let end users access and manage their own VMs with a web-based multi-tenant, self-service interface.
- Metrics Reporting — Intuitive web-based reporting, including chargeback/showback capabilities.
- Flexible, Cost-Effective Disaster Recovery — Leverage any tier of infrastructure from internal resources to private cloud to bring DR to every application that needs it.
- CSV Proxy — Eliminates network traffic for data protection by providing SAN-based backup & recovery for Hyper-V.
Commvault software’s Virtual Server Agent (VSA) helps you gain new efficiency out of your Hyper-V virtual infrastructure with the most advanced Hyper-V backup/recovery and management solutions available today. Commvault software scales seamlessly to support the most demanding enterprise deployments running Microsoft Hyper-V.
SCALABLE DATA PROTECTION AND RECOVERY FOR MICROSOFT HYPER-V
- Manage data across physical & virtual environments with a single, integrated solution.
- Simplified installation and management.
- Protect hundreds of VMs in minutes with IntelliSnap® technology for heterogeneous management of array-based hardware snapshots.
- Enable scalable LAN-free Hyper-V backups leveraging deep integration and a unique proxy approach with full support for VHD and VHDX formats.
- Cluster aware protection with full integration for CSV and Live Migration.
- Enterprise-class, global deduplication reduces requirements for back end disk library capacity.
- Application integrated protection ensures application consistent protection and rapid application recovery within VMs.
- Support for both Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware.
VM LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Provide self-service management access to application administrators and Test/Dev teams for VM provisioning, backup, and recovery with customizable configuration limits, expiration dates, and much more.
- Normalize management of virtual machines across multiple VM and cloud platforms (Hyper-V, VMware and AWS) with a web-based portal.
- Use workflow automation to eliminate tedious and time-consuming processes.
- Achieve operational excellence with custom reporting options that deliver summary, dashboard, and instrumentation level reporting on the entire environment, not just the backups.
- Leave no VM unprotected with automated VM discovery.
DISASTER RECOVERY USING PUBLIC, PRIVATE, OR HYBRID CLOUD
- Bring DR to workloads that have never had it before by eliminating the need for identical hardware – leverage.
- Accelerate DR and DR testing with automated, replicated VM backups to cloud.
- Implement an SLA-focused DR strategy.