Find videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to learn how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.
Lathrop & Gage reaches a verdict on modern data management using integrated snapshot management in a virtual environment.
- Dispersed tape-base backup across 11 regional offices created placed an undue burden on remote and datacenter staff
- Backups and restores were unreliable
- Three separate products for data backups, virtual server protection and disaster recovery were costly to manage and maintain
- Virtual server protection was compromised by unstable snapshot management
Commvault software with snapshot management, backup, recovery, deduplication and replication
- Single platform with unified data protection enabled the elimination of disparate point solutions, saving time and money
- Dramatic improvement in backup reliability; granular restores of all files and data has boosted confidence and trust in data access and availability
- Administrative overhead reduced from 30 hours to two hours each week
- Virtual server protection has been elevated significantly; hundreds of virtual machines and dynamic workloads are supported seamlessly