Find videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to learn how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.
Using archiving products to meet compliance needs and reducing the impact of content growth on primary storage are concerns for all organizations.
This Research Is Designed For:
- IT professionals involved in evaluating, selecting, and deploying archiving solutions.
- IT professionals responsible for email platform efficiency and supporting end-user email restoration requests.
- Compliance managers responsible for eDiscovery of emails and placing legal holds on email.
This Research Will Help You:
- Determine if you need a third-party archiving product.
- Build an archive program.
- Evaluate email archiving vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for particular use cases and scenarios, and implement the selected platform.
Info-Tech evaluated 11 competitors in the archiving market, including the following notable performers:
- OpenText provides a robust archive platform plus a wider set of traditional ECM features.
- Commvault has one of most balanced products with tools for both eDiscovery and storage management.
- Global Relay:The holistic communication governance and archive features that Global Relay provides are key for any industry.
- Gwavaprovides complete archiving and has an email security gateway product.
- Smarshprovides a flexible solution with highly granular controls
- Gwava: The most complete product at its price point.
Trend Setter Award:
- Smarsh:The introduction of the development platform and its simple yet powerful UI put Smarsh ahead of the landscape in design.