Commvault Backup Appliances
Go from power up to backup in less than an hour.
The Commvault A-Series family of integrated backup appliances combine leading enterprise data protection software and hardware in best-of-breed solutions that are easy to purchase, deploy and support.
A simpler backup and recovery solution
Available to customers in North America, the Commvault A-Series integrated backup appliances offer options that combine our proven backup and recovery platform with NetApp’s category-leading E-Series 2712 Storage System for exceptional scalability, flexibility and manageability.
- Our pre-configured appliances with fully integrated source-side deduplication and virtualization simplify the way you protect files, applications and virtual machines.
- Plug-and-play expansion capabilities let you scale from 12TB per appliance for remote sites up to 288TB per appliance for corporate data centers as your storage needs evolve. You can also combine multiple backup appliances to meet the requirements of larger environments.
- Centralized management, reporting and software deployment reduce complexity and improve efficiency — with Commvault serving as your single point of contact for all hardware and software support.
Flexibility You Demand
The Commvault backup appliances are flexible to meet your specific needs:
- Available in two licensing options – integrated back-end terabytes (BET) aligned to the usable storage capacity of the storage array, or sold as a hardware only option for use with traditional capacity-based licensing.
- Enables you to scale beyond backup to include optional snapshot management, email archiving, and/or search and eDiscovery.
- Supports the ability to combine multiple appliances for not only greater scale and load balancing, but also greater software resiliency to complement the hardware availability.
- Because every environment is unique, please contact a Commvault sales representative to find out which option is best for you.
Ready to experience the power of simplicity?
Learn more about licensing options, specific software features, competitive comparisons and how to buy a Commvault backup appliance.
Please complete the form below.
We will contact you shortly
All fields are required
*Commvault respects your privacy and will not share your information with any third-parties.
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.