Protect and archive data in Lotus Notes environments without the cost and complexity of separate point solutions. Simpana software is a single platform built on one code base offering comprehensive data and information management for leading applications, such as Lotus Notes.
From one management console, Simpana software allows you to backup and restore individual documents or entire databases quickly and efficiently. Individual documents can be recovered with the ID intact, eliminating the complexity other document recovery alternatives may create.
Consume less storage and speed backup and recovery processes through integrated source-side deduplication and incremental/differential backups that capture only the changes to the Domino® database. Simpana software's fully integrated archiving capabilities help cut storage related costs while ensuring data is always available for users or for eDiscovery.
Benefits of Using Simpana® Software in Lotus Notes Environments
- Restore individual mail documents, response to mails and response to responses
- Choose custom Lotus Domino "views" that make browsing a rapid, simple, user-friendly process
- Improve productivity by eliminating restrictive mailbox quotas and consolidating personal NSF archives while maintaining direct access
- Migrate Lotus Notes e-mail and attachments easily among Lotus Notes versions
- Archive stale and infrequently accessed data to cost-effective secondary storage including disk, tape or the cloud for a faster, trimmer, better performing Lotus Notes environment
- Gain clear insights into your Lotus Notes/Domino environments with integrated reporting
- Speed up protection and recovery for Lotus Notes on Windows with automated, application-aware hardware snapshots. IntelliSnap™ standardizes and simplifies snapshot management across the industry's broadest storage array compatibility without complex scripting