What to Expect from Commvault at HIMSS '17
In late February, HIMSS '17 will attract more than 45,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Actually, from Feb. 19 – 23 to be exact.
With the security of private health information remaining a top concern for healthcare IT leadership, Commvault is excited to participate and discuss how we are helping approximately 2,000 healthcare organizations across the globe protect and manage their most important data. In addition to business solutions that span the entire healthcare enterprise, Commvault also offers solutions to help healthcare providers manage and protect their Epic and MEDITECH EHR data and – alongside our partner Laitek – PACS migrations services and overall enterprise image management.
Come Talk to Us!
Let’s talk about your current data management and protection strategy and how Commvault may be able to help:
Visit Us at Booth 1703
Drop by during exhibit hours (we’re easy to find near the Convention Center entrance) to talk with our healthcare team and technical experts.
- Monday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST
Schedule a Meeting
From executive leadership to healthcare team leadership, experts will be available to discuss your toughest IT challenges. Topics include:
- Healthcare IT Security
- Enterprise Data Management and Protection
- Enterprise Image Management (VNA)
- PACS Migration
- EHR Data Protection (Epic and MEDITECH)
- Search and eDiscovery
How We Can Help
Commvault is a leader in the data backup and recovery space and our data platform offers the flexibility and scalability that rapidly changing healthcare organizations require. We help organizations optimize their operations by offering a 360-degree view of their data - from business and administrative data to EHR data to medical images across the enterprise. Here’s how we can help:
- Healthcare Business Solutions: Streamline your disaster recovery and keep your business data safe in the age of breaches and ransomware
- EHR Data Protection: Optimize your EHR data protection with available, accessible and fully protected EHR data
- Enterprise Image Management (VNA): Cost-effective archiving and management of your enterprise imaging data, eliminating data silos, PACS migration and improving clinical workflow without the constraints of proprietary hardware or technology (i.e. image viewer) requirements.
Learn More About Commvault for Healthcare.
We’re passionate about solving the biggest data management challenges facing the healthcare industry.
Follow us on Twitter (@commvault) for updates before and during the show. And check out the following pieces to learn more about how we’re thinking about the industry:
- To Pay or Not to Pay? What to Do When Your Healthcare Organization Is Attacked by Ransomware
- Building Out the Right Data Management Strategy for Healthcare
- 4 Ways to Protect and Recover from Ransomware Attacks
- Ten Things You Should Know When Embarking On Data Migration
- Merger and Acquisitions: An Opportunity to Define Your Organization's Long Term Data Management Strategy