See It at Ignite: Complete Data Management for Microsoft Environments
Let’s talk data management for your Microsoft environments at Microsoft Ignite.
Commvault® Data Platform contains a full range of backup and archive capabilities to the Azure cloud, as well as for Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Active Directory and Office 365.
Join Commvault at the expo, in sessions and mini-theaters, which will teach you how to manage the data the drives your digital transformation.
Stop by Expo booth No. 635 and we’ll share how Commvault Software helps Microsoft protect and manage critical data used by the Office Products Group, Xbox and Xbox Live, as well as the Azure Data Protection Group (ADP).
You need to support digital transformation with accessible, efficient and flexible data management, agile enough to move with the demands of a digital business. Commvault has some of the most extensive experience and achieved the highest overall score for Public Cloud Environments by Gartner via the "2017 Critical Capabilities for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions." A leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Backup and Recovery solutions seven years in a row, Commvault is tightly integrated with the Microsoft technologies you use each day.
Commvault provides data backup, recovery, management and e-discovery; it has also supported Azure since 2008. The list of integrations include:
- Azure Virtual Machines and Azure SQL Database
- Block, Page, Cool and Azure Archive Blob storage
- Express Route and Import/Export
- Restore VMware virtual machines to Azure or Hyper-V on-premises
- Office 365 true compliance journaling and enterprise search capabilities
- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and One Drive for Business
A 60-day trial is available on the Azure Marketplace
Data protection theater sessions
Visit Commvault booth No. 635 theater sessions for 10-minute discussions that include:
- Streamline Your Data Protection with a POC from Azure Marketplace
- Microsoft Case Study: Best Practices for Data Management
- Data Migration to Azure in 10 Minutes
- Rapid Data Management for Office 365
- Using Cloud Effectively for Disaster Recovery
- Missteps of Data Management - Ransomware
- Meeting the Challenges of GDPR in a Hybrid Cloud
- Peer Trends in Cloud Data Management
Commvault strategic partners Cisco, Nutanix and PureStorage will also be presenting theater sessions.
Ignite session: Data protection for Azure
Join Commvault for "Developing a Blueprint for Your Data in Microsoft Azure,” on Tuesday, Sept. 26 at 5:35 p.m. in Expo Theatre 3. Learn how to build a holistic data management strategy, highlighting how customers worldwide are using Azure and Commvault to deliver streamlined enterprise-class disaster recovery, and seamless and risk-free data migration.
Commvault provides the only data management platform you need to move, manage, secure, encrypt, protect and use data across on-premises and cloud locations - the new hybrid IT.
Learn more about how Commvault helps you get more from your Microsoft environment.