Commvault and Our Partners: Advancing Together
For the past several months, my team and I – through active engagement with, and feedback from, our partners – have set into motion a focused effort to build a strategy and plan to drive and increase our mutual success. This global initiative is the highest-level priority for Commvault, as we continue to build our future on the strength of our partnerships. With industry-leading technologies and solutions, we have a tremendous opportunity to maximize our business with a renewed emphasis on support and engagement tools that make our partners’ jobs easier, faster and more profitable.
I am pleased and excited to announce our commitment to Advancing Together. How? By identifying ways to enhance and simplify our business processes and offerings in support of optimal partner engagement. We recognize that we can streamline and scale our processes to help ensure success. With easy-to-quote products and different plan options to fit the needs of customers, we’re making it easier for our partners to sell, implement and manage our solutions, benefiting both the seller and customer.
Simplify. Streamline. Scale.
We’re putting our commitment to our partners into action by rolling out new, exciting tools, programs and resources that will optimize our partner experience and ensure our joint success, including:
- A refreshed Partner Portal with simplified access to the tools partners need
- An enhanced Partner Demand Center that provides easy, fast access to new campaign materials that generate new opportunities
- Business Development Funds to support and drive the growth of Commvault business
- Additional sales and marketing resources – including the creation of a Routes Services organization that serves as a critical connection between the Commvault Sales teams and our partners
- A new Partner Success Desk (PSD) – an on-demand global service center to address the real-time needs of the entire sales process – from RFP response to technical questions. The PSD provides a single, fast and easy “hand to shake” into Commvault
New Pricing and Packaging
Commvault has streamlined our product portfolio and launched a new price book that makes selling Commvault faster and easier. We have:
- Consolidated more than 20 products down to four
- Established two streamlined ways to buy Commvault software: front-end TB or socket/VM/server
- Created pricing more aligned to standard discounting to reduce cumbersome approvals
- Designed simpler packaging and pricing for faster and easier deals
Our commitment to our partners is stronger than ever. Our investment in these new tools, resources, and sales and enablement teams (available now) will help our partners close deals faster, easier and provide advantage at every turn. This powerfully simple approach will allow us to win more together – so I encourage our partners to invest in building their business with Commvault as we lead the data management, backup and protection industry.
Learn more about the Commvault Partner Program.