By Riccardo Di Blasio
As we discussed during our recent FutureReady event, IT professionals are grappling with so much complexity in their environment. The onus is on us – as a software company – to simplify and improve their entire customer experience. From purchase to implementation to unlocking value by accelerating their path to the cloud.
At Commvault, one of the ways we do this is through our robust partner ecosystem. Over the past few weeks, there has been a tremendous amount of news reinforcing our commitment to our partners. As my team will attest, I have been grouping everything in fives lately, so here are five recent highlights from our partner program:
1. I love celebrating the accomplishments of my team, which is why I’m proud to congratulate Shauna Kief, Manager of Worldwide Alliances, for being named to the CRN 2020 list of Rising Female Stars Of The IT Channel. Well done Shauna!
2. I am also happy to share that Metallic has been named a finalist in the 2020 SaaS Awards’ “Best SaaS Newcomer” category. This is an exciting achievement for Metallic. I can’t wait for the winners to be revealed later this month!
3. A few weeks ago, we announced our strategic partnership to have our Metallic SaaS solution leverage the most robust cloud in Microsoft Azure. I discussed this with Casey McGee, Vice President of Partner Development at Microsoft, during FutureReady (below).
4. We also launched a well-received partner program with simplified processes that better enable our partners to work with us, as well as to collaborate with and address our joint customers’ unique needs.
5. And, last but certainly not least, the work we do with our partners is garnering a lot of interest from the channel press. See what ComSource had to say to Channel Futures and CRN. Partnerships are the backbone of everything we do and we thank you all for the continuous support.
Digital transformations are complex, but it doesn’t mean you don’t have choice. We make it easier by providing you with the flexibility and choice you need – not only by building the best data management products in the industry, but by enabling you to choose the best partner to help you evolve your environment for the future.
To help with your transformation, we are co-hosting a variety of webinars. For instance, we have one with HPE and Futurum Research on data protection in the hybrid cloud and another on modernizing data protection with NetApp. If you need anything else, just let us know.
Riccardo Di Blasio is Commvault’s Chief Revenue Officer.