By Isabelle Guis
This week, 16 Commvault women were named to the CRN 2021 Women of the Channel list ! These highly respected women are being recognized for their unique strengths, vision and achievements as female leaders in the IT channel. The 2021 Women of the Channel list acknowledges women from all over the IT channel, including vendors, distributors and solution providers. The women honored on this year’s list drove many of Commvault’s comprehensive business plans, marketing initiatives and other innovative ideas to support partners and customers while helping them through the uncertainty brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic.
It’s no secret being a woman in IT is not always easy, but by celebrating female tech leaders, Commvault hopes to inspire more girls to pursue their interests in technology. It’s important to provide young girls with strong, positive role models of successful women in STEM and give them a voice when they need to talk about gender equality.
On that note, I am delighted to congratulate Commvault’s CRN 2021 Women of the Channel:
- Melissa Barnhart – Director, North America Partner Sales, Metallic
- Shauntel Carter – Senior Field Operations Analyst
- Mary Ellen Cavanagh – Manager, Solutions Marketing
- Sarah Chaseling – Senior Manager, Partner & Alliance Marketing APJ
- Lisa Critchlow – Director, WW Partner Marketing Programs
- Angelina Gambina – Manager, Specialized Sales
- Beth Gard – Senior Manager, Partner Public Relations
- Tulin Green – Senior Director, EMEA Marketing
- LouLou Healey – Senior Director, Americas Marketing
- Shauna Kief – Manager, Worldwide Alliance Operations
- Rachel Ler – Vice President and General Manager, APJ
- Angela Motiani (Barragan) – Senior Manager, Global Partner Campaigns
- Shirley Scarborough – Director, Partner Program Experience
- Nadezhda Subbotina – EMEA Partner Marketing Lead
- Natalie Troia – Global Partner Strategy & Program Manager
In addition to this list of inspiring women, Lamia Megdiche, Vice President, Partner Strategy and Programs, is receiving the Women of the Channel Power 100 Award. The Power 100 award recognizes a select group of incredible women who have gone above and beyond — inspiring their peers through their leadership and unwavering commitment to the success of their partners, customers and the entire IT channel. Lamia is recognized for her work in enhancing and simplifying our Partner Advantage Program with competitive, rewarding win, growth, and performance incentives, and streamlining partner tier requirements for higher tier achievement and lucrative benefits. I have had the opportunity to work closely with Lamia since joining Commvault and the knowledge and drive she brings to her role and the channel as a whole is evident. This is an amazing honor and I wholeheartedly congratulate her.
The head of our Global Partner Organization, John Tavares, had this to say about these women’s’ accomplishments: “I have seen firsthand the talent, expertise, and drive each of these women bring to their roles at Commvault, making them instrumental in the development and execution of our channel strategy. With vision, leadership and strategic execution, these women are a testament to Commvault’s amazing talent.”
I couldn’t agree more with my colleague. I am very proud to see that Commvault has such exceptional women in strategic positions across our company and they are formally being recognized by CRN. Congratulations to these outstanding Commvault employees who are truly role models for young women around the world.