Earlier this month, Amazon Web Services (AWS) sponsored our cloud data management experience, Commvault Connections, and presented a session on “Transforming and Modernizing Your Data Strategy.” It’s now our turn to return the favor at AWS re: Invent!
Running November 28-December 2 in Las Vegas, AWS re: Invent is one of those can’t miss annual events – the place where the who’s who of AWS customers, partners, and executives converge for exciting announcements, hands-on learning opportunities, and some surprises along the way.
Join us in Booth #1940, where you will experience the Power of Commvault and AWS. As two industry leaders with innovation and customer obsession at our core, the collaboration between Commvault and AWS has never been stronger.
For over a decade now, Commvault and AWS have worked together to solve their joint customers’ most difficult data challenges, modernizing how they protect, manage, and migrate their data so they can more easily innovate and differentiate. Whether it’s making it easier to consume Amazon S3 for secure, scalable storage for backup and archive or accelerating the adoption and protection of cloud services like Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, and Amazon Aurora, Commvault and AWS combine to simplify customers’ hybrid cloud experience and protect them from ransomware and unexpected data loss events.
See the relationship in action:
- Tuesday, November 29, and Wednesday, November 30 at 8:00 am PST, Venetian Guest Tower: Sign up to attend our exclusive keynote watch parties and talk data with the Commvault leadership team.
- Wednesday, November 30 at 1:25 pm PST, Lightning Theater 2: Check out our session, “Build & Automate for Resilience with Modern Data Protection,” where our guest from Illinois State University will discuss how Commvault and AWS have helped modernize how they protect and manage their data by simplifying operations, reducing cloud costs, and allowing them to focus on what they do best: conduct groundbreaking research and educate future generations.
- Tuesday, November 29 at 1:00 pm PST | Wednesday, November 30 at 3:00 pm PST | Thursday, December 1 at 11:00 am PST: We’ll be in the NetApp Booth #2404 to discuss our latest integration with FSxN.
- Tuesday, November 29, and Wednesday, November 30 between 11:00 am – 5:00 pm PST, Venetian Guest Tower: You can meet one on one with our Commvault experts to discuss your unique environment. Register to schedule a meeting!
- Monday, November 28, Tuesday, November 29, and Wednesday, November 30 at 7:00 pm PST, Venetian Guest Tower: Join the Commvault leadership team during one of our exclusive after-hours receptions. Register to attend!
- TheCube: Keep your eye on theCUBE as Kevin Zawodzinski, Vice President, Sales Engineering, and Paul Meighan, Director Object Storage Product Management – AWS (S3) talk about the latest joint innovations and how together we help customers on their cloud journey.
- Daily Giveaways: Stop by Booth #1940 for a chance to win a slew of fun prizes. Hint: May the force be with you!
Ready for a busy week? Schedule some time to meet with us here.
Want to learn more about how Commvault and AWS work together? Visit our joint page!