By Mark Newberry
The Service Providers Solution Group has been busy since last year’s GO conference. We’ve delivered new service offerings that support market demand that can be launched easily from our market-leading platform. Commvault Complete™ Backup and Recovery allows our SPs to launch multiple data management offerings from the same footprint, saving time to launch while retaining the same administration console for ease of management. We’ve also introduced new pricing options and a new partner program along with enhanced marketing support. This year, we will again showcase our advancements, new opportunities and solutions through business and technical sessions and labs developed specifically for SP attendees. Additionally, attendees will have access to informal chats, labs and executive briefings with our leadership and developers throughout the conference.
This year, we have also added Partner Xchange Day to the GO agenda for all our partner routes to market. This exclusive event will take place Oct. 9, kicking off with our partner executive leadership team detailing the changes we’ve made recently with afternoon breakouts individually focused on each RTM to follow.
All in all, SPs have a lot to look forward to at Commvault GO 2018. We thank you for the investment you are making by attending GO, and we have planned an event that will be productive and valuable for you.
Below is a list of sessions to help you as you build your agenda for this years’ conference.
Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
- 11:30 – 12:15 p.m. – Commvault Service Provider Strategy and Vision
- 2 – 2:30 p.m. – Protecting Clients’ Data, Regardless of Location (SoftwareONE)
- 2:30 – 3 p.m. – Don’t Rest in One Cloud: How to Benefit from Adopting a Multiple Cloud Approach
- 3:15 – 4 p.m. – Office 365 BaaS for Service Providers: More Options, More Opportunities
- 4 – 4:30 p.m. – Adding Commvault HyperScale™ Technology to Support and Expand Your Service Catalog
- 4:30 – 5 p.m. – Commvault Marketplace: Offering a Simple Approach to Cloud-Based Data Management
Thursday Oct. 11, 2018
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Automating Operations with Commvault’s API Suite
- 12 – 12:30 p.m. – Unlock New Opportunities with Digital Transformation (TierPoint)
- 12:15 – 1 p.m. – Commvault Service Provider Feature Update
- 2 – 2:45 p.m. – Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Multi-Tenancy Deployment?
- 2:30 – 3 p.m. – The Economics Behind Delivering Multiple Data Management Service Offerings
- 3 – 3:30 p.m. – From Commvault GO to a Managed Service Offering (AHD) -Mini Theater D
- 4 – 4:30 p.m. -Creating Consumption Services (NEC)
Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
- 1 – 2 p.m. – Office 365TM Data Management
- 3 – 4 p.m. – Customizing Admin Console for Use in Multi-Tenant Environment
- 3 – 4 p.m. – Established Secure Multi-Tenancy
Thursday October 11, 2018
- 1 – 2 p.m. – Office 365™ Data Management
- 4 – 5 p.m. – Customizing Admin Console for Use in Multi-Tenant Environment
- 12 – 1 p.m. – Established Secure Multi-Tenancy
With an inspiring keynote lineup and more than 150 speaking sessions delivering market and customer insights, data experts cannot fail to be inspired by Commvault GO.