Great People are the Core of our Culture: Introducing our FY22 Q3 CEO Living Our Values Award Winners
Here at Commvault, our values are flourishing even in a remote culture. We’re seeing our Vaulters live out our core values in ways we never imagined and find ways to connect, inspire, care, and deliver for our customers, partners, and most importantly, each other. It’s what allows all of us to thrive and is foundational to our success.
At the center of our culture are our amazing Vaulters – the people who really make my job easier. Our Vaulters are our most important asset. Why? Because you can’t build a great company without great people, and wow are we lucky!
I’ve seen firsthand the role our values play on our culture. This week, we hosted our quarterly internal Global Town Hall meeting, where we once again presented our CEO Living Our Values Awards – our quarterly awards program to recognize and celebrate our Vaulters on their incredible work and leadership.
This quarter’s recipients truly embody what it means to be a Vaulter. They inspire me every day by bringing their individual passions and true selves to work and leading by example.
Senior Manager, Business Applications
Director, Program Management
Manager, Customer Success
Gaurav Ashok Khera
Senior Manager, Remote Managed Services
Our Connections 21 Team
- Sauryaa Baral, Brand and Creative Services Project Manager
- Rebecca Carson, Senior Manager, Regional Marketing
- Jennifer Farkas, Graphic Designer
- Sabrina Gutierrez, Marketing Operations Reporting Specialist
- Scott Ford, Editorial and Creative Content, Director
- Charlotte Shutes, Senior Manager, Graphic Design
- Sarah Stepic, Senior Graphic Designer
- Vanessa Symons, Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
If you are interested in joining our team and becoming a Vaulter, visit our Careers site for more information.