Commvault Drawing for Giveaway during HPE Discover Official Rules
The following promotion is intended for viewing and participating in the United States and Canada only and shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. By participating in this contest, you are agreeing to submit to United States law. You are not yet a winner. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes is $200. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor: Commvault Systems, Inc. (the “Company”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Sweepstakes begins on or about June 27, 2022 and ends on or about June 30, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Who may enter. Participants and winners must be legal residents of the United States, or Canada and 18 years or older at the time of the entry. If the age of majority in your jurisdiction is older than 18, you must be the age of majority in your jurisdiction to be eligible. Winner assumes all liability for use of the Prize and related fees or taxes. Employees of the Company, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- How to enter. Enter by completing the following steps: (1) Visit the Commvault booth #344 at HPE Discover and have a demo or (2) Attend a meeting with a Commvault Expert. All eligible entries will be entered into a random name generator and 1 winner will be picked and notified no later than July 1, 2022. Only participants who complete all of these necessary steps shall be eligible to be entered into the Sweepstakes. One entry per person. One win per person per sweepstakes period. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Odds of winning will vary depending on number of entrants. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries. Entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. By entering this sweepstakes, you represent that that receipt of Prizes is permitted by your employer’s internal policies.
- Winning. 1 winner will be selected at random during the drawing of names which is to occur on or about July 1, 2022. The winner will win a Sonos speaker. Such drawings shall be from among the responders who complete one or more of the required steps, outlined above, in their entirety. Winners are not eligible for multiple prizes and must be present to win.
The Company’s decisions are final. The Company will attempt to notify potential Winners at the time of drawing. If the potential Winner cannot be identified after reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such person will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected.
- Odds of winning. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes.On or about July 1, 2022, 1eligible winner will receive a Sonos speaker. Prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and not exchangeable for any other Prize. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. The aggregate retail value of all Prizes is approximately $200.
- Claiming Prize. Winners claim their Prize from the Commvault after being notified by email that they have potentially won the Sweepstakes, including the return to the Company of signed copies of an affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release forms, and any tax forms, if requested. Limit one Prize per person, household or family. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use such Winner’s name, biographical information, voice and/or likeness for the Company’s promotional and/or advertising purposes without notice or further compensation, unless legally prohibited or unless the winner has elected to opt out of such use. Unless otherwise indicated, Winners consent to provide the Company and its agents, successors and assigns, full written permission and authority to use, copyright, reproduce, display and publish in any media, now known or hereafter developed, including the world wide web, their name, address, photograph, or other likeness, voice or biographical data. If for any reason a Winner is deemed ineligible, or does not complete and return the required documents, Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by the Company during the Sweepstakes Period. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and the decisions of the Company, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Conditions. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. The Company is not responsible for any lost, damaged, forged, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom the Company believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to release and hold the Company harmless from and against all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, settlements or judgments arising out of or relating to entrant’s entry, participation in this Sweepstakes, participation in any Prize-related activities, or use or misuse of any Prize awarded hereunder. Entrants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment and Internet access. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims any liability for any failure to receive entries due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by any form of electronic transmission, including but not limited to wireless transmissions. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions, errors, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the Prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any Prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes and paying any expenses associated with any Prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other Prize.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is governed by the law of the State of New Jersey, without respect to the conflicts of law principles. Any claim relating to this Sweepstakes shall be brought and maintained exclusively in the federal or state courts of New Jersey. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPATE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winner’s List. To receive the Winner’s name, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period, to: Commvault Sweepstakes, 1 Commvault Way, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724, Attn: Americas Marketing.
- Sponsor: Commvault Systems, Inc., 1 Commvault Way, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724