Connections on the Road 2023 – Milano
1. Mauro Palmigiani AVP South Western Europe
Transforming your data to keep up with the modern world is no easy task. With growing data footprints, increased risk, cyber-attacks, and widening skill shortage, today’s businesses need solutions that don’t just protect their data, but give them the flexibility to manage today’s challenges and tomorrow’s innovations.
2. Carlo Mauceli CTO/CSO Microsoft Italia
Everything changes nothing changes. Improving cybersecurity requires a better understanding of the behaviors, intentions, and ways in which people interact with critical data and intellectual property.
3. Rossella Macinante, NetConsulting cube
What are the latest technology trends and how the CIO’s role is evolving to be more aligned to the board requirements? Data protection and cybersecurity, the priorities for Italian companies.
4. César Cid De Rivera, VP SE International Commvault
Solution Overview & Roadmap presentation @Connections on the Road Milano to share exciting updates on our recent and upcoming innovation – all designed to solve your hard data management challenges with simple and elegant solutions.
5. Strategic Alliances – Panel Discussion
In the panel the topics are Data Protection, Cloud and security. We discuss them with Davide Marini (Country Manager di NeteApp), Paolo Lossa (Country Manager di CyberArk) e Paolo Fontana (Country Manager di Pure Storage). Co-moderator Costantino Landi (Senior Director – Global Systems Integrator & Technologies Strategic Alliances).
6. Domenico Iacono – Commvault SE Team Lead
Is your organization prepared for a cyber-attack? Learn about a future-proof ransomware strategy and a robust solution to monitor, protect and recover your data. Learn how a Zero Loss Strategy will help you gain visibility across your data and respond faster in the event of an attack.
7. Alberto Belotti, Sales Engineer Commvault
Data protection starts before you’re compromised, not at the point of recovery. In this session, we’ll uncover how Commvault’s early warning capabilities safeguard data from zero-day ransomware attacks and malicious insiders sooner – so you can minimize risk, respond faster, and recover less.
8. Customers Roundtable
- Mauro Restelli – Vice Direttore Generale, Technical Partner Management Mediobanca Innovation Services;
- Marouan El Fakrouni – Responsabile Servizi Cloud e Broker Infrastrutture Tecnologiche, ARIA SPA;
- Alessandro Bottin – Global Infrastructure & Operation Manager, Prysmian Group;
- Danilo Volpi – Head of storage at UniCredit.
9. Guido Meda – Sky journalist
Speed, teamwork, readiness, and preparation, are all aspects valid across the market sectors. Anecdotes on Valentino Rossi and the moto GP world.