Why you should replace your backup target with software-defined storage
In fact, Gartner has predicted that by 2024, 50% of global storage capacity will be deployed as SDS on-premises or in the public cloud (up from less than 15% today).
- Improved agility and availability across on-premises and cloud environments
- Lower costs from the ability to leverage industry standard server hardware
- Better scalability using a scale-out design
Save more than 60% on secondary storage costs
See why Gartner predicts 40% of enterprises will implement software-defined storage by 2024, and how Forrester calculated the Total Economic Impact™ of Hedvig Distributed Storage Platform. Let data lead the way.
- Storage admins are able to manage 4X as much storage due to Hedvig’s ease of use
- Time spent provisioning storage decreased by 75% over legacy solutions
- 63% savings on storage platform costs leveraging x86 servers
One platform to rule them all
Let’s make siloed workloads, fragmented data and overbuying up-front things of the past.
Data and infrastructure team up
66% of executives report that their IT environments are more complex than they were two years ago, while 44% of orgs add more disk to solve their storage capacity issues. But that isn’t a sustainable solution.
Enter the dream team: Hedvig with backup.
- Consolidate your backup solutions and secondary storage infrastructure into one efficient, cost-effective and scalable platform
- Simplify backing up ‘offsite’ for DR, with rapid restores from secondary sites and eliminate data storage silos
Real-world benefits, real-deal impact
- Provide automated and dynamic storage provisioning
- Pay as you go with the ability to scale-up within a node as well as scale-out by adding more nodes as needed
- Eliminate massive downtime scenarios for upgrades or additions
- Ensure quick recovery in the event of an on-premises or public cloud outage
- Provide fault tolerance against any infrastructure failure, including a single disk, node, or site
- Improve disaster recovery for backup of non-Commvault environments
- Future-proof your environment by easily migrating data and applications based on your business needs
- Built in global deduplication, compression and encryption
- Distinct control of data placement in a distributed system for data sovereignty