CommVault and Temple University Health System to Present at AIIM Expo + Conference
— Joint Presentation will focus on Managing and Accessing Data to Meet Changing Compliance Regulations —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — April 14, 2010
- Simon Taylor, CommVault senior director of Information Access Management, and Tracy Kirsteins, IT Manager for Temple University Health System, a CommVault® Simpana® software customer, will discuss how companies can manage and access data to meet changing compliance regulations at this year's AIIM Expo + Conference.
- Taylor and Kirsteins will discuss regulations such as the HIPAA and JCAHO Acts and their impact on healthcare, specific to changing technology requirements, and the relationship between healthcare, technology and the law and how to create a strategy based on effective information classification and governance.
- The joint presentation will also address how to ensure this strategy fits in with overall utilization of archiving and content management strategies and technologies.
- As a CommVault customer, Kirsteins will discuss how Temple University Health System is using this strategy to address its compliance needs.
- CommVault will be exhibiting on the AIIM Expo + Conference show floor in the Microsoft Partner Pavilion at booth #MP11 where they will be showcasing Simpana software with an emphasis on CommVault's information management solutions for eDiscovery and Compliance.
Wed, April 21, 2010; 4:15pm – 5:00pm ET
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
Microsoft Partner Pavilion
CommVault Booth #MP11
Show Floor Availability:
Tues, April 20, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Weds, April 21, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thurs, April 22, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- CommVault Simpana 8 Software
- CommVault's eDiscovery and Compliance Center
- Visit Simon Taylor's blog for more eDiscovery insight and opinions
- More CommVault news
- Follow CommVault on Twitter
- Visit CommVault's delicious page
- Visit CommVault's Flickr photostream
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data and information management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software modules were designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Backup, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2010 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.