CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — February 17, 2010
- CommVault Chief Operating Officer Alan Bunte will address investors at the following investor conferences:
- The Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference in San Francisco, CA on February 24, 2010 at 2:40 p.m. Eastern Time (11:40 a.m. Pacific Time).
- The Raymond James & Associates Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, FL on March 10, 2010 at 11:35 a.m. Eastern Time (8:35 a.m. Pacific Time).
- Mr. Bunte will discuss the Company's latest earnings results, as well as the Company's long-term business strategy. Mr. Bunte will also take questions from the audience.
- Mr. Bunte's presentation will be webcast live and will be available for replay on the "Investor Relations" section of www.commvault.com.
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data and information management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software modules were designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Backup, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2010 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.