CommVault to Demonstrate eDiscovery Expertise at 22nd Annual General Counsel Conference East
— Expert session will focus on reducing electronic discovery costs through innovation —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — June 7, 2010
- CommVault will showcase its eDiscovery leadership in a presentation during the22nd Annual General Counsel East Coast Conference, taking place June 8-9, 2010 in New York City.
- Michael Rutty, IAM Field Enablement Specialist for CommVault, will present a 90-minute speaking session alongside other leading technology providers. The panel presentation titled, "Reducing Electronic Discovery Costs," will begin at 9:15 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 9.
- CommVault's award-winning Simpana® software provides a single framework for managing end-to-end enterprise-wide eDiscovery activities that help to reduce corporate cost, risk and exposure.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010; 9:15 -10:45 a.m. EDT
Marriott Marquis, New York City, NY
Information on Michael Rutty's "Reducing Electronic Discovery Costs" Panel Session
- For many companies, a substantial portion of the law department budget is devoted to "electronic discovery," a line item that is mysterious to most general counsel. Many companies have found they can reduce these costs substantially by innovating in the four key areas. This session will focus on reducing discovery costs in each of these four distinct areas including: reserving and collecting evidence; minimizing data sets with automation; analyzing quality and productivity; and optimizing document review.
- CommVault Simpana 8 Software
- CommVault's eDiscovery and Compliance Center
- Visit Simon Taylor's blog for more eDiscovery insight and opinions
- More CommVault news
- Follow CommVault on Twitter
- Visit CommVault's delicious page
- Visit CommVault's Flickr photostream
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data and information management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software modules were designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Backup, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2010 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.