Temple University Health System to Present at HIMSS 2010 Annual Conference
— CommVault Customer to Discuss Best Practices for eDiscovery Implementation —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — March 1, 2010
- Tracy Kirsteins, Director of IT at Temple University Health System, a CommVault®Simpana® software customer, will discuss how the company realized substantial email storage efficiencies with an archiving solution at this year's HIMSS 2010 Annual Conference.
- When companies streamline information access and eDiscovery and enable a consistent, repeatable and defensible strategy for this data, they put themselves in a far better position to respond to legal requests. Kirsteins will outline the steps and technologies required to ensure regulatory compliance of growing quantities of patient data.
- Kirsteins will also discuss regulations such as the HIPAA and JCAHO Acts and their impact on healthcare, specific to changing technology requirements.
- While other solutions encourage a siloed approach to information management, CommVault Simpana software uniquely addresses information risk with a single console and a single infrastructure. This can provide a holistic and risk–averse approach to the access, retention and disposition of information records, especially as business requirements change over time.
- CommVault will be exhibiting on the HIMSS show floor at booth #3010 where they will be showcasing Simpana software with an emphasis on CommVault's information management solution for eDiscovery and Compliance.
Tues, March 2, 8:30am - 9:30am, Room C102
Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA
CommVault Booth #3010
Show Floor Availability:
Mon, March 1, 12:30pm - 5:30pm
Tues, March 2, 10:00am - 1:00pm & 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Weds, March 3, 10:00am - 1:00pm & 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- CommVault Simpana 8 Software
- CommVault Simpana 8 Software for eDiscovery
- CommVault's eDiscovery and FRCP Compliance Center
- More CommVault news
- Follow CommVault on Twitter
- Visit CommVault's delicious page
- Visit CommVault's Flickr photostream
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data and information management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software modules were designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Backup, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2010 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.