CommVault to Discuss Analytics and Data Management at iHT2 Health IT Summit
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, N.J. — October 25, 2011
Advances in healthcare IT have allowed healthcare organizations to collect more information than ever before. But fixing the problem of lack of information has led to another – information overload. How can technology executives and healthcare providers effectively and economically deal with information overload without creating more problems within the enterprise? CommVault will provide insight and direction on data management on a panel at the iHT2 Health IT Summit taking place Nov. 2-3, 2011 at the Sofitel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Who: Jay Savaiano, director of business development for healthcare vertical at CommVault, will speak on a panel at iHT2 Health IT Summit
- What: "Analytics and Data Management: Now That Health IT Has Created a Tsunami of Information, How Do We Manage IT?"
The panel will address the many opportunities that healthcare IT presents, as well as the associated challenges. Hear how organizations are not only managing their health information effectively but how it is driving their top line business strategy.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. PDT
- Where: Sofitel Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- CommVault® Simpana® 9 software gives healthcare providers the confidence that their critical systems and information are protected by unifying and automating policies and processes across multiple modalities, clinical, operational and virtualenvironments. By simplifying operations and reducing IT overhead, healthcare providers can instead focus on improving the quality of patient care, driving down costs and complying with regulations governing the security and availability of patient data.
- CommVault Healthcare
- CommVault Healthcare Case Studies
- CommVault Healthcare Partners
- More CommVault news
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds: http://news.commvault.com/rss-feeds.asp
- Follow CommVault on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CommVault
- Follow CommVault on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CommVault
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.