CommVault to Discuss Intelligent Information Management Strategies for Retaining and Accessing Big Data
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, N.J. — October 11, 2011
- Who: CommVault's Simon Taylor, senior director for information management, will present at the 56th annual ARMA International Conference taking place Oct. 17-19, 2011 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center in Washington, D.C.
- What: "Retaining and Accessing Big Data for Compliance with Intelligent Information Management"
Taylor will describe the various stages in an organization's journey to intelligent information management. The session will highlight the role of modern and adaptable strategies to record keeping for managing retention lifecycle without introducing IT complexities and additional costs. Specific examples will be used to highlight how a unified technology can be used to streamline IT costs and provide a single pane of glass approach to accessing and managing the retention of big data and information records.
- When: Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011, 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Where: Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center, Exposition Hall, Room 1044
- CommVault® Simpana® 9 enables intelligent information management and helps organizations reduce the time, cost and risks associated with archiving, retention management, eDiscovery and compliance. With Simpana software, organizations can develop a holistic policy-based information management environment across multiple content types to improve operational efficiencies, ensure compliance and mitigate risks.
- CommVault is exhibiting at ARMA in booth #832.
- CommVault Simpana for Retention Lifecycle Management
- CommVault Simpana for Archiving
- CommVault Simpana for eDiscovery and Compliance
- More CommVault news
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds: http://news.commvault.com/rss-feeds.asp
- Follow CommVault on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CommVault
- Follow CommVault on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CommVault
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.