CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — April 19, 2012
- CommVault recently honored several valuable partners in a variety of categories in its first annual worldwide PartnerAdvantageTM Awards program.
- The CommVault PartnerAdvantage Awards recognize partners that have exceeded sales and business goals, made significant contributions to customers' success and demonstrated its highest commitment to providing superior sales and support of CommVault® Simpana® software. The winners were announced during CommVault's worldwide Sales Kick-off Meeting held this week in Orlando.
- CommVault's PartnerAdvantageTM program serves the company's partner ecosystem, which includes OEMs, resellers, value-added distributors and system integrators, by providing them with the necessary tools to broaden their product knowledge and implementation capabilities as well as incentives to drive additional revenue opportunities.
- As one of the world's fastest growing data storage software companies, CommVault's continued growth and success in the market can be attributed to its robust and highly-effective PartnerAdvantage program as well as contributions, commitment and support of the company's partners.
- Historically, more than 80 percent of CommVault's worldwide software revenue is transacted through channel partners. As a global company, CommVault's commitment in building mutually-beneficial partner relationships is stronger than ever.
- The 2012 PartnerAdvantage Awards recipients are:
- Compugen — Support Partner of the Year
- Dell — OEM Partner of the Year
- Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions — Distributor of the Year
- CDW — Reseller of the Year
- EAGLE Software — Professional Services Partner of the Year
- AE Business Solutions — Trusted Advisor of the Year
- Avnet — Distributor of the Year
- Fujitsu — Reseller of the Year
- Gabsten Technologies — Professional Services Partner of the Year
- Solid State Solutions (S3) — Trusted Advisor of the Year
- Avnet — Distributor of the Year
- Dell S&P — Reseller of the Year
- Macro Data Solutions — Professional Services Partner of the Year
- Southern Cross Computer Systems — Trusted Advisor of the Year
- Recognizing the contributions of its partners in accelerating sales of Simpana software reinforces CommVault's strong commitment to building and sustaining a strong channel program.
@CommVault salutes winners of first annual worldwide PartnerAdvantage awards http://bit.ly/I12h1C
Channel Focus Fuels Aggressive Growth
Supporting QuotesRon Miiller, senior vice president of worldwide sales, CommVault
- Through its PartnerAdvantage Program, CommVault is dedicated to helping partners drive high-margin revenue from Simpana software. With its latest software release, CommVault offers partner's next-generation Singular Information Management® innovations that lower data management costs, reduce business and compliance risks and easily extract data for better decision-making with anytime, anywhere information access.
- Over the past year, CommVault has bolstered its channel program with the addition of a service provider partner component designed to assist managed service providers in streamlining the deployment and management of cloud-based services.
- CommVault also launched the VIRAL program to give resellers a simple solution for deploying scalable virtual infrastructures along with data protection best practices to safeguard VMware environments.
- In addition, CommVault introduced Application Data Management (ADM) bundles for SharePoint, Exchange and VMware. Available in a flexible capacity licensing model, the ADM bundles provide integrated backup, recovery and archive functionalities in a single solution and include reference architectures and best practices guidelines to help channel partners easily match their customers' data management needs with appropriate hardware and services.
- The company also recently appointed Scott Skidmore as its vice president of channel sales for the Americas to further strengthen CommVault's partner ecosystem. Skidmore joined CommVault in 2010 and previously served as sales director for its South Central region.
Sean Kerins, president, North America, Arrow ECS, a business segment of Arrow Electronics
- "CommVault partners are essential to our business and represent the most dedicated and knowledgeable solution providers in the industry. The thirteen partners honored have gone above and beyond over the last year to meet the ongoing demands of their customers. We applaud our partners for their commitment to excellence, quality and service in helping our customers embrace change and transformation on the path to modern data management."
Matt Troka, senior vice president of product and partner management, CDW
- "As CommVault's first value-added distributor in North America, Arrow ECS has supported CommVault's tier-two growth strategy for the past five years. We continually strive to increase the value we provide to CommVault and its solution providers each year. For this reason, we are honored to be recognized as CommVault's Distributor of the Year in the Americas."
Dave Hiechel, president and CEO, EAGLE Software
- "We are proud to be recognized as CommVault's Reseller of the Year for the Americas. Our longstanding partner relationship with CommVault is critical to our ability to consistently and effectively present solutions that solve our customers' technology needs as they address critical data management issues within their physical and virtual environments. We look forward to continued collaboration with CommVault."
- "We're honored to be selected as CommVault's Professional Services Partner of the Year for the Americas. This is great recognition and validates our investments in becoming experts in Simpana software. Simpana software offers exceptional investment protection for our customers, and CommVault's business model allows us fill the role of ‘valued storage advisor.' We've been in business for 30 years, and our partnership with CommVault has been an important part of this success."
A singular vision — a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs — guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; certain information in this release has been provided by the customer and has not been independently verified by CommVault. CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2012 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.