CommVault to Ring NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell on January 9
—CommVault to Host Leading Global Companies to Address State of the Storage Industry—
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, N.J. — January 4, 2012
- What: N. Robert Hammer, CommVault's chairman, president and CEO will ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell on January 9, 2012. Following the ceremony, CommVault will host an invitation-only event bringing together global IT leaders from various industries to hear from technology experts and network with their peers. During the one-day event, CommVault and industry visionaries will discuss how organizations can better position their IT capabilities to manage the explosion of enterprise data, minimize the cost and operational impacts of new technologies on the data center and deliver real value back to the business through information management and accessibility. This modern data and information management approach is the essence of CommVault's award-winning Simpana® software, which empowers companies to stop simply backing up data and start solving data and information management challenges more strategically and holistically.
- Who: Attendees will hear from Gartner analyst, Dave Russell, who will present on the state of the data management market. Additionally, John Amato, publisher ofComputerworld magazine, will lead a CommVault customer panel discussion with IT executives from Adobe, BT, Levi Strauss & Co. and Raymond James. The panel will address how organizations are preparing for and managing the explosion of enterprise data. Review the list of speakers and their bios.
- Where: NASDAQ MarketSite, 4 Times Square, 43rd & Broadway, New York City
- When: Monday, January 9, 2012, 9:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- CommVault Solve Forward 2012 IT Leaders Private Event
- CommVault® Simpana® 9 Software
- CommVault Investor Relations
- More CommVault news
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds: http://news.commvault.com/rss-feeds.asp
- Follow CommVault on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CommVault
- Follow CommVault on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CommVault
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2012 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.