CommVault Demonstrates Customer Support and Services Satisfaction Leadership Four Years Running
Achieves a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating in recent benchmark for excellence in customer support and services, beating industry averages
TINTON FALLS, NJ—December 16, 2014—CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) today announced its continued industry leadership in technical support and services with a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating based on the results of the company’s 2014 support services survey. The rating marks the fourth consecutive year that CommVault has significantly exceeded industry averages in performance and customer satisfaction, enabling customers to lower costs, reduce risks and improve information access.
CommVault surveys its customers to determine how they rate CommVault Customer support and services that contribute to client satisfaction or dissatisfaction and compares those results to published industry benchmarks. The results provide a guide to help CommVault as it continually improves support services, and provides a “customer voice” to influence IT support and services priorities and initiatives. The survey spans a range of help desk topics, including time to respond vs. time to close, languages supported, security, remote access and more.
Notable findings of the CommVault support and services survey include:
- CommVault found that 91 percent of participating customers are very satisfied; nearly twice industry averages.
- CommVault meets 97 percent of its time to respond and 92 percent time to close of service level agreements and goals compared to an industry average of just 43 percent who are meeting their SLA and target goals.
- CommVault supports more than 21 languages, greatly surpassing industry averages.
- CommVault resolves 70 percent of service related issues by level 1 support, surpassing the industry average of 58 percent.
- CommVault received a 97 percent customer support and services satisfaction rating, which beats the average customer rating of 94 percent.
“CommVault simply has the best phone support we’ve ever experienced,” said Kevin Kalin, backup administrator for Warnaco Inc. “Not only was the problem quickly addressed and fixed, and to our complete satisfaction, the technician even stayed on the support call until we knew all jobs were again running properly.”
“We are proud to be leading all enterprise IT vendors for delivering world class customer support and services that accelerate the achievement of their goals and modernize their data and information environment,” said Robert Brower, vice president, worldwide Customer Support and Customer Education Services, CommVault. “With CommVault's Simpana® software as our foundation for success, we are confident we can continue delivering holistic, data management support and services that solve complex data growth issues and align with our customers business and IT needs.”
Comparisons to industry averages are taken against the results from the 2013 HDI Support Center Practices & Salary Report by HDI, the world’s largest IT service and technical support membership association. CommVault has conducted this study each year and continually leverages HDI industry results for benchmarking purposes.
CommVault’s ongoing leadership of customer satisfaction leadership in technical support is indicative of its commitment to delivering world-class services that enable global customers to lower data management costs, mitigate business and compliance risks and improve access to information. Based on customer demand and feedback, CommVault has introduced or expanded a host of services, including:
- Chat and Solution Engine Support Functionality – Expands CommVault’s support channels to provide clients another efficient way to communicate service related issues to support staff and further enable customer confidence in self resolution of questions and technical issues.
- Customer Education & Support Forums - With over 14,000 registered users, worldwide these CommVault forums are a vital community of data management experts, ready to solve urgent issues or provide practical advice based on real-world experience.
- Enterprise Support Portal - Delivers intensive monitoring tools and a global support portal for clients to gain a clear picture of real-time status information and trending about their CommVault Simpana operations.
- Private Cloud Services Design- Pragmatic counsel from seasoned experts to deliver a transformative services catalog for data management, a prioritized services pipeline, and defined integration points, roles, and organizational structure.
- Simpana Software Personalization-Seasoned Simpana software experts deliver custom tailored reporting, workflow solutions, and application integration within Simpana environments.
- Operational Efficiency Assessment- Empowers customers to close crucial data management gaps, drive needed improvements, and tightly align operations to business and technical needs. It is designed to help even the most strategically disciplined IT organizations maintain alignment between their data management capabilities and their business goals.
A singular vision — a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs — guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at http://www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements. The development and timing of any product release as well as any of its features or functionality remain at our sole discretion.
©1999-2014 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Simpana OnePass, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, IntelliSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, CommVault Edge, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.