CommVault Fuels Cloud Growth with Enhanced Partner Program for Service Providers
- Enables service providers to expand their portfolio of data and information offerings to customers with innovative and industry leading CommVault-powered solutions, thereby increasing their top line
- Provides opportunities for service providers to reduce the time-to-market for new services to gain an edge in a highly competitive industry
- Helps service providers increase productivity, reduce hardware and software costs, and mitigate risks, increasing their bottom line
- CommVault expands market reach through broad cloud ecosystem and further investments in its Cloud Solutions Group
OCEANPORT, NJ—July 8, 2014—CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) today announced a series of new enhancements to the CommVault PartnerAdvantage partner program Service Provider (SP) Edition, designed to help service provider partners maximize revenue, profitability and growth opportunities through new leading edge tools, resources and solutions that support their specialized requirements.
CommVault’s ongoing cloud strategy builds on its leadership in software innovation and, through strategic relationships with service provider partners, delivers solutions to simplify and secure the transition of these services providers and their customers to cloud computing. To achieve this, CommVault utilizes its single software platform to power highly efficient cloud infrastructures, is expanding market reach through a broad cloud ecosystem and further investing in its own cloud solutions group.
Available to cloud, managed services, and hosting providers who meet the program requirements, PartnerAdvantage SP Edition spans software solutions powered by CommVault for backup and recovery and disaster recovery, as well as more advanced software solutions for services for archive, endpoint protection, eDiscovery and more.
By becoming a CommVault partner, service providers gain access into the Simpana software platform that continues to innovate to meet market demand, such as in the areas of disaster recovery and testing/development solutions. Cloud solutions powered by CommVault provide industry leading functionality for automated management, monitoring, automated job orchestration, and process automation tools to enable service providers to meet customer service levels while managing operations efficiently, now and into the future.
“We are proud to offer an innovative approach designed to drive a true partnership model with our service provider partners. Our cloud business strategy is anchored on our global network of service provider partners who offer managed services for customers seeking IT-as-a-Service consumption models,” said Ralph Nimergood, vice president, worldwide partners and programs, CommVault. “CommVault’s investments and engagement with our service provider partners coupled with our Simpana cloud-ready software enables providers to accelerate their time-to-market, expand revenue opportunities and boost profitability of cloud and managed services powered by CommVault.”
Specifically, the program benefits of PartnerAdvantage SP Edition include:
- Service provider-centric software licenses and pricing – Exclusive access to CommVault software licenses and pricing that are aligned with the unique requirements of ITaaS consumption models
- Program level discounts and rebates – Available to service providers based on their consistent business performance and growth with CommVault Simpana-based software solutions
- Technical tools and enablement – To assist service providers with ramping their portfolio of data management solutions powered by CommVault at an accelerated pace, through staff expertise and skill development
- Technical assessments and specialized services – To enable service providers to maximize their investments with CommVault technologies, to achieve short term operational goals as well as long term business and growth objectives
- Marketing support and funds – To enable service provider revenue growth, with joint marketing activities including customer success stories, joint press activities and social media initiatives. Marketing funds for CommVault-approved activities range from content development, advertising, lead generation campaigns and more
“By drawing on CommVault’s cloud expertise, we’ve been able to speed up our innovation and explore new ways to leverage Simpana software for incremental revenue opportunities and value to our customers,” said Ken Seitz, director of product strategy, Peak 10. “Also, its Technical Assessment service provided us with an opportunity to identify instant cost savings and has helped us tremendously while we were developing a long term strategic plan to meet our business objectives.”
“Interactive’s entire business credibility is based on the fundamental principle that the data integrity, and security processes we provide to our customers will always be at the core of our focus,” John Hanna, Director, Business Solutions Group, Interactive. “Our partnership with CommVault is essential to us being able to continue to deliver on that promise now and into the future.”
- CommVault Cloud Solutions Group video
- CommVault Service Providers
- CommVault® Simpana® 10 software
- Become a CommVault Partner
- More CommVault news
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds
- Follow CommVault on Twitter
- Follow CommVault on Facebook
- Watch CommVault videos on YouTube
A singular vision — a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs — guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at http://www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements. The development and timing of any product release as well as any of its features or functionality remain at our sole discretion.
©1999-2014 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Simpana OnePass, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, IntelliSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, CommVault Edge, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.