Find videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to learn how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.
Eastar Jet Accelerates Data Management in Hybrid IT Infrastructure
Eastar Jet is an independent, low-cost Korean airline established in 2007 with a business philosophy to popularize air travel by providing reasonable costs and the highest level of safety. The airline has 20 million in cumulative passenger numbers, operates four regular domestic routes and 19 international routes to Japan, China, Thailand and Hong Kong, and has a safety record of 187,000 hours.
- Legacy solution is unstable when traffic surges and is unable to manage log files of considerable sizes
- Eastar Jet adopted a hybrid IT infrastructure that required concurrent data backup and recovery of on-premise and cloud environments
- Backup and recovery
- Email archiving
- Virtual server protection
- Disaster recovery
- Ease of data management
- Modern data environment can grow with business demands
- Business continuity is enhanced and more economical
- Confidence in data protection and management to comply and obtain standards certification