Commvault Business Transformation Service (BTS) is a lightweight business and IT strategy program. The Commvault BTS team will work with you to align your key business objectives, challenges, and constraints with technology recommendations to help you address both short- and long-term goals. The program is our way of investing in our valued customers by bringing deep industry experience, technical skills, and extensive knowledge of business and IT challenges to address our customers’ most pressing data management challenges.
Deliverables are customized to address your key questions. You may define the scope of a BTS engagement to be:
- How do I optimize my data management environment?
- How can I leverage the 'cloud' for data management?
- What is the best short and long term strategy to achieve the goals of my data management modernization plan?
- How do I ensure that our mission critical applications are highly available and will scale to support our rapid growth?
- How do I develop a business case to gain executive approval?
The time frame for a BTS engagement will depend upon the scope defined by you. Typical engagements span 4-6 weeks from initiation to final delivery. The investment of time by you and your team is much shorter as the BTS team drives the effort and works with your schedule.
Together, we will work to develop the following deliverables as they apply to you:
- Best practices and recommendations
- Conceptual current and future state architecture
- High level roadmap
- Business case and alignment of business value with technology solutions
- Executive summary presentation