Flexible data migration across clouds and hypervisors
Your data, where you need it most
Ready for Data Mobility
The world is full of choices and the IT world is no different. There are more varieties of cloud and hypervisor platforms to choose from than ever before, and a lot of these are showing up in your own organization. Your data environment is much more diverse, which means your strategies for managing data migration, backup & recovery, and disaster recovery need to be more flexible than ever. You need that data to be mobile. You need that data to go where you need it, regardless of the platform choices made.
This is where we can help. Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery focuses on the data itself, not the underlying platforms. This means you can protect, move, recover and transform your data from one cloud or hypervisor to another with ease. Get the peace of mind knowing that no matter where you choose to put your cloud and virtual workloads, you’re covered with Commvault.
More choices mean new strategies
Having many options for hypervisors and clouds are definitely a good thing.
But more choices can lead to more questions like:
- How do you avoid having several overlapping and platform-specific products to manage the data?
- How will you consolidate your view of the data across all these potential locations?
- How can you migrate or recover data from one cloud or virtualization platform to another?
The easy answer to all of the above is a more flexible solution. Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery provides a single solution for data management – no matter what your data is or where it lives. With Commvault, you have one place to go and see all your data, move it and recover it. You can accelerate your cloud migrations and enable a broader spectrum of disaster recovery options since the data can go where you need it to go. Here are just a few of the options you have for data mobility with a Commvault solution:
Automate your cloud data migration
With Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery, moving your data can be easy. We securely and efficiently protect, move and recover your data to the cloud, from the cloud and between clouds – and it’s all automated. This extends to moving data between hypervisors as well, whether on-premises or in a hybrid configuration. With the Commvault platform, you can:
- Automate recovery of data and applications across platforms (Physical, Virtual and Cloud)
- Lower your risk by having one place to manage and secure your data across multiple clouds and hypervisors
- Replicate and migrate data and virtual machines for disaster recovery, dev/test and other secondary use cases
Free your cloud data
- A single, scalable solution to protect and manage your data wherever it lives and restore it wherever it’s needed
- Centralized and automated management, control and reporting across your enterprise
- Trim your expenses and complexity by removing proprietary, “one-trick pony” point products
- Native API integration and support for more than 40-plus cloud storage options, and more than 10-plus hypervisors
- Enjoy the benefits of Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery for better data protection
Be ready for better data management
When you bring Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery into your world, you can be confident your data is covered. Our support for the broadest mix of applications, operating systems, hypervisors, cloud platforms and storage arrays give you that peace of mind.
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is available as software or through our scale-out Commvault HyperScale™ Technology. Simplify your data management strategy today with a solution that really sets your data free.
Supported Clouds and Hypervisors
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Citrix XenServer
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Huawei FusionCompute
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Stack
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHEV)
- VMware vSphere
For a full list of Commvault Supported Technologies
Find out how Commvault’s industry-leading backup and recovery solution can help your organization to be ready for anything.