Thinking of managing your open source databases on Microsoft Azure PaaS?
We can help you make sure your data is protected, discoverable and recoverable, so you can be ready!
Microsoft’s Azure PaaS is a cost-effective option to host your open source databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and MariaDB. But before making the move, you will want to make sure there’s a plan in place for managing and protecting this environment.
Commvault enables long-term retention and protection in PaaS so you can manage your open source database backups at the application level. We make sure your data is protected, discoverable and recoverable across your enterprise — all from from one platform.
Here’s how we do it
- Native integration ensures the integrity of your data. We make management and protection of Microsoft PaaS simple thanks to native integration (no third-party tools needed). You control retention through the policies you set. It’s that easy.
- Long-term storage in Azure Blob. We solve your long-term retention issues using Azure Blob storage and providing comprehensive streaming backup and intelligent storage.
- On-premises-like retention for Microsoft PaaS. When you team with Commvault to solve your long-term retention needs for PaaS — and the rest of your enterprise data — you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that it’s protected like we protect your on-premises data.
You benefit from the Microsoft/Commvault partnership: 20-plus years and still going strong
- Together, we wrote the book on SAP HANA on Azure. OK, it’s a whitepaper!
- We’re built to work together. We’re Microsoft-tested and SAP-certified.
- We have supported Azure since 2008. We have experience you can count on, especially when it comes to mission-critical data.
- Commvault is used extensively by Microsoft. We protect some of its most demanding data environments — and we can protect your AS400 data as well.