By Jeanna James
Take a moment to re:Think digital and cloud transformation and what AWS re:Invent is all about – namely, learning, challenging and thinking. When 40,000 tech professionals descend on Las Vegas Nov. 27 – Dec. 1, many will be there to learn how to do things differently. Commvault will be there, ready to help you re:Think your digital transformation.
Fast, flexible data migration on AWS
Enterprises of all sizes are using Commvault to move, manage and use data on AWS. With Commvault support for AWS since 2009, thousands of customers worldwide trust us to manage and protect their on-premises and cloud data. Commvault is part of the Amazon Partner Network, as well as an Advanced Technology Partner, a Storage Competency Partner and a Government Competency Partner. What does that mean to you? Years of experience and many PBs of cloud data under Commvault management enable us to provide you the best practices to quickly deploy Commvault on AWS and begin realizing the benefits of the cloud.
Together, AWS and Commvault deliver for our joint customers through:
- Jointly validated reference architectures for backup and archive on the cloud, disaster recovery on the cloud, or migration to the cloud
- Seamless, efficient migration of on-premises workloads onto AWS with the ability to convert Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware virtual machines into Amazon EC2 instances
- Cost savings by retiring expensive alternatives like tape storage, as well as compression and deduplication to move data efficiently
Together, we help customers meet their part of the AWS Shared Responsibility Model and ensure data is protected no matter where it lives.
Organizations are more agile when they can access data from any location. With Commvault, you have a comprehensive data management platform for managing data across files, applications, databases, hypervisors and clouds. Commvault cloud data management supports the Amazon storage options you need:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3 and Amazon S3-IA)
- Amazon Glacier
- AWS Snowball
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon EC2 and EBS
See Commvault cloud data management on AWS at re:Invent – Booth 2605. There are several opportunities to see Commvault cloud data management at re:Invent.
First, be sure to register to attend two re:Invent sessions featuring Commvault customers and speakers:
Also visit Expo Booth 2605 for live demos. You’ll see how to easily manage your on–premises data and applications together with the AWS Cloud, all from the integrated Commvault management console.
Join short, informational talks in the Commvault booth and follow @Commvault for our daily schedule:
- Using Cloud Effectively for Disaster Recovery
- Missteps of Data Management-Ransomware
- Meeting the Challenges of GDPR in a Hybrid Cloud
- A Live Demo of 2 Clicks to the AWS Cloud
- Peer Trends in Data Management
Let’s re:Think your digital transformation at re:Invent. Schedule a one-on-one briefing with us today: firstname.lastname@example.org