Operational Efficiency Assessment
Insights to help you maintain scalable, business-focused IT operations
As your data management infrastructure grows in size and complexity, it’s important that it continues to meet the needs of your business. A Commvault operational efficiency assessment provides clear, objective insights into your overall data management strategy, benchmarking current processes against industry best practices and producing an action plan for closing any gaps.
Carried out by experienced Commvault consultants, architects and engineers, our operational efficiency assessments include the following elements:
- Assessment profile: Carried out by experienced Commvault consultants, architects and engineers, our operational efficiency assessments include the following elements:
- Current-state efficiency validation We gather and review essential IT metrics and operating data, which will serve as the baseline for evaluating the efficiency of your current and future data management operations.
- Operational efficiency review: We assess a wide range of operational areas according to your specific IT challenges and maturity level, including infrastructure agility and flexibility, risk protection, disaster recovery requirements and priorities, long-term sustainability, and edge and mobile data management.
- Recovery service catalogue: We build a catalog that documents your operational and disaster-specific policies, mapping them against your underlying technologies and then evaluating them for scalability and recoverability.
- Future-state whiteboard:To help you close the technical gaps with industry best practices, we develop an optimal future-state IT architecture based on your priorities for cost reduction, risk reduction and service level improvement.
- Risk evaluation:Recommendations and transition planning: We provide you with an executive-level roadmap summarizing our recommendations for strategic, tactical and operational improvements.
- Standard operating procedure documentation:We work with your team to document standard operating procedure (SOP) updates, which you can then use to train your employees and ensure a high level of operational consistency going forward.
Contact us to get started
- Toll Free: +1 877-780-3077
- Direct: +1 732-571-2160
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.