DEFENDING YOUR DATA'S INDEPENDENCE
See your data more clearly than ever before
Effective data management hinges on knowing what you have, where it’s stored, and what it’s worth to your organization. Commvault’s single, integrated data management solution lets you see all the way to your user endpoints so you can make strategic decisions about what you really need to keep. That depth of insight is built right into our software: no special projects required. With a single view across your organization, you can bring central control to your data and get greater value out of storage, backups and archives.
How we can help your state or local organization
- Make confident decisions about cloud solutions when providers come to offer them
- Integrate data from field offices and endpoints for a complete view of your data, transforming it into a valuable asset
- Increase efficiency by integrating data and applications in a single virtual data repository
- Handle massive data growth with efficient backup and archiving
- Comply with privacy laws and security requirements via customizable role-based security policies and stringent encryption standards
- Accelerate eDiscovery capabilities that make searching simple and provide accurate, auditable information for maximum transparency and legal efficiency
Simplified backup, archive and disaster recovery
Commvault’s integrated, automated data protection approach lets you efficiently backup your databases, files, applications and endpoints, managing costs by focusing on highest priority data and recovery points. Archived data is stored in a resilient, always-accessible repository, with storage optimized through automated deduplication. Recovery is fast and easy wherever and whenever it's needed.
Intelligently handle information access and management
Protect your organization and save costs by being able to rapidly respond to regulatory compliance and legal discovery requests, leverage unstructured and untagged “dark” data for better-informed business decisions, and enable your organization to be more productive with end user self-service access to files and documents.