Cloud Disaster Recovery
Smart move No. 2: Cost effective, reliable cloud DR -
a natural extension of your disaster recovery plan
Commvault makes the cloud a natural extension of your disaster recovery plan:
- Speed disaster recovery setup with deep integration, automation and flexibility across multiple VM and cloud platforms
- Experience the same high levels of data security, encryption and access control as on-premises
- Seamless disaster recovery capabilities across workloads preserve existing IT staff and IT budget
“PFD has been a Commvault customer for five years, and any time we've needed to do a recovery, it's been there for us. It's meeting all our objectives to make our environment protected”
Richard Cohen, Chief Information Officer, PFD Food Services
Orchestrated, automated cloud disaster recovery with less risk
- Automate disaster recovery workflows with Commvault smart cloud management policies.
- Recover data and apps directly in the cloud.
- Reduce the risk of human error associated with manual processes.
- Streamline work: from a single interface manage the control and insight for disaster recovery.
- Be informed with built-in alerting, monitoring and reporting.
- Automate production server restart in the cloud, providing the continuity to instantly get your business back up and running.
Provide a natural extension from the data center to the cloud
- Experience a single, reliable solution for disaster recovery on-premises and in the cloud.
- Reduce the complexity of designing a cloud disaster recovery plan.
- Take advantage of the agility of the cloud - scale beyond point solution scripts and tools with more efficient and scalable cloud-based recovery.
Commvault and Amazon Web Services: Commvault simplifies disaster recovery to Amazon Web Services (AWS), offering complete integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon Glacier for day-to-day file recovery and long-term content storage.Learn more about disaster recovery
with Amazon Web Services
Commvault and Microsoft Azure: Commvault turns your Azure cloud into a natural extension of your on-premises datacenter’s disaster recovery capabilities, complete with the same high levels of data security, encryption and access control.Learn more about disaster recovery
with Microsoft Azure
Speed disaster recovery to a private or public cloud
Enabling a multi-cloud strategy for infrastructure, compute and disaster recovery has never been easier.
- Commvault uses the same automation for AWS, Azure and Oracle Public Cloud as well as VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V platforms.
- Meet end-to-end disaster recovery requirements for every application and workload, even multi-site private cloud to public cloud.
- Centralized management to define standards, service level plans and policies.
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.