Can you gain access to your data—no matter what?
You’ve seen the headlines. Organizations with their data held hostage—and payouts to perpetrators to restore it. With new strains of ransomware and other malware threats on the rise, your enterprise and customer data is continually at risk despite steps you’ve taken. You need to count on your data to be there when needed, especially given new GDPR demands.
Maintaining business continuity is top priority
You need to ensure your data is always available in an increasingly complex environment. You're managing more endpoints and applications, with more potential points of attack and risk. You also may have moved substantial data to the cloud. But if your cloud provider sees you as a lower-priority customer, you could wait weeks for it to be recovered after a breach. And without quickly knowing what data was involved in an incident, you can’t notify those impacted in a timely, compliant way.
of organizations feel vulnerable to a ransomware attack.
Read the Definitive Report on Today's IT Transformation Crisis
Reduce threats and risks to data from end to end
What you can do with Commvault’s single, integrated Data Recovery solution
With Commvault, you’ll have an end-to-end solution that improves threat and risk mitigation across all endpoints and applications while providing you with greater confidence in data backup, recovery, and compliance.
React faster, improve compliance and reduce errors
- Be alerted to potential ransomware/ malware attacks, so you can quickly react and ensure minimal impact to users and businesses.
- Gain the visibility needed for proactive compliance management and timely incident remediation and reporting.
- Reduce human error through backup recovery.
Mitigate threats before, during, and after malicious events
- With Commvault’s resilient architecture, you’ll have a security-focused platform to recover from a diverse array of malicious, compliance, and user-based risks.
- Thanks to reliable recovery, you’ll minimize productivity, financial, and legal impacts by swiftly returning users, systems, and the business to productive operations.
- Leveraging insightful analytics, you’ll easily monitor entire data pool, risk profile, and compliance status with alerts, dashboards, and reports.
Keep your data safe and business moving
- End-user systems: Provide backup protection - regardless of risk type or source.
- Enterprise Infrastructure: Ensure quick, reliable, and scalable recovery of data on-premises or wherever it’s hosted.
- Cloud Applications: Control data in the cloud – just the same as on-premises.