Three imperatives for holistic cloud data management
Duration: 45 min.
Moving data to the cloud is the most obvious step in cloud data management. But what happens before, during, and after that initial migration is just as important. Before migration, organizations need to choose a solution that’s scalable and flexible enough to support current business goals and respond to both new opportunities and unexpected challenges.
To get the most value from a cloud data strategy, you need a truly holistic approach to data management.
- Planning and articulating how to truly be “Cloud responsibly”
- Ensuring ongoing data recovery readiness across your entire environment
- Committing to maintaining a modern data infrastructure
Join this webinar to learn:
- The building blocks of holistic data management
- What you can do before and after data migration to get the most value from your cloud environment
- How to avoid the “scale-up trap” that adds cost and complexity to data infrastructure
Lance Shaw, Director, Solutions Marketing, Commvault
Chris M Evans, Consultant, Analyst and Blogger, Architecting IT
Stephen Foskett, Organizer in Chief, Foskett Services