Business Continuity Assured through a Single Software Platform
The potential impact of application outages and data loss can be staggering. That's why disaster recovery (DR) is among the most vital of IT operations for leading businesses that require the enterprise agility and availability to handle unplanned outages caused by anything from intrusions to unforeseen natural events. In addition to the unforeseen, planned outages including scheduled updates, migrations or even merger and acquisition activity, must be considered.
Simpana software dramatically simplifies business continuity and disaster recovery operations with an integrated, flexible and efficient platform that improves business resiliency while reducing costs and data loss risk.
Benefits of using Simpana® Software to Accelerate Disaster Recovery
- Optimize disaster recovery operations with flexible options for replication or WAN-optimized deduplication integrated into a single platform solution
- Improve business continuity with integrated array-based replication
- Seamlessly extend offsite disaster recovery with deep cloud storage integration
- "Virtualize Me" enhancements leverage your virtual environment for rapid Disaster Recovery scenario testing at the click of a button
- Cut the cost of Disaster Recovery and reduce recovery times with Simpana DASH technology, which efficiently and quickly replicates deduplicated backup copies to secondary sites or cloud infrastructures
Executive-Level Advice and Counsel
CommVault® Consulting Services is in the business of enabling customers to tackle data and information management challenges quickly, creatively, and cost effectively. Our Disaster Recovery Readiness and Policy Design offering ensures that clients can transform their traditional operations into standards for disaster recovery readiness with clearly defined strategies that
map to specific corporate goals and are accepted by key stakeholders.
"Using CommVault we managed to implement a new DR solution providing reliable backup copies at our DR site. We also used deduplication to allow us to backup data from more than 20 remote sites to a central location.
Prior to CommVault this was done very clumsily using various tools to replicate the data to storage in a central location before it was then backed up. This old method resulted in very costly and inefficient use of network and storage resources."
— IT Professional,
State & Local Government
Source: TechValidate. TVID: C1F-229-FB3