Disaster Recovery Readiness and Policy Design
Simplifying the process of building a flexible, resilient cost-effective disaster recovery environment.
With applications extending beyond the data center to a broad mix of physical, virtual and cloud platforms, designing an optimal disaster recovery environment is more challenging than ever. Commvault business consultants work closely with you to develop the standards and policies for a comprehensive disaster recovery solution aligned with your corporate goals and IT needs — improving business resiliency, decreasing risk of data loss and reducing recovery costs. You will have confidence that your disaster recovery capabilities can meet your current needs with flexibility to accommodate future growth.
Commvault Disaster Recovery Readiness and Policy Design helps you:
- Define your disaster recovery requirements by identifying and documenting your corporate goals and key business drivers
- Develop strategic, tactical and operational policies for your disaster recovery program
- Determine the applications that are most critical to your business and prioritized for recovery
- Define concrete recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO) for your applications and associated data
- Design a high-level architecture that meets your specific recovery service levels
- Assess the readiness of your IT infrastructure and develop a remediation plan for your key IT utility components
- Assess the readiness of your recovery sites and develop site plans to ensure they can support your disaster recovery needs, looking at factors such as insourcing, outsourcing, cloud and cross-site recovery strategies
Contact us to get started
- Toll Free: +1 877-780-3077
- Direct: +1 732-571-2160
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.