Helping you design a more effective data and information management environment.
Massive data growth. Increasing data center complexity. New technologies and regulatory requirements. With today’s business environment changing so quickly, companies are looking for new, modern approaches to data and information management that will add value back to the business, improve recovery times, and reduce costs. Working closely with your backup, recovery, archive and cloud teams, our technology consultants help you develop a practical, modern design for your IT environment, proposing new data management approaches that meet your current and future business needs.
Our Architecture Design service can help you:
- Assess the state of your existing backup, recovery, archive and cloud environments, including your ability to meet unexpected challenges and disruptions
- Establish objectives based on a thorough review of your business requirements, IT goals and budget constraints
- Document your current and future IT architecture, including plans and recommendations for high-level server, disk, tape and cloud policy configurations
- Design and validate the recommended architecture for a modern, centralized data management solution that covers the full range of your test, development and production requirements
- Create a detailed hardware, software and facilities requirements document for infrastructure planning and procurement purposes
Contact us to get started
- Toll Free: +1 877-780-3077
- Direct: +1 732-571-2160
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.