Your personal Commvault expert — onsite
If you could benefit from having expert Commvault insight and guidance onsite to ensure your Commvault environment is configured and maintained optimally for your business and technical requirements, consider taking advantage of our Residency Services. We’ll provide a resident support engineer to work onsite in close collaboration with your IT team.
Transferring knowledge, delivering results
Whether you’re migrating to a new Commvault data management environment or simply looking to get the most out of your existing Commvault solution, our Residency Services offering provides focused, short-term staff augmentation or periodic training and optimization support — whatever your organization needs. The members of this team are certified experts in configuring, operating and managing Commvault software, with years of practical experience helping enterprises maximize the business value of their data. Our Residency Services include:
- Augmentation — adding specific skills and capacity to your in-house IT team
- Optimization — ensuring peak performance from your data protection environment over its entire lifecycle
- Training — to build your team’s confidence and competency in using your Commvault software
- Technical support — for rapid resolution of technical issues
- Advanced feature integration — building in the features you need to fulfill your disaster recovery plan
Here are selections from our resource library, which includes a wide range of videos, customer case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and more to further explain how Commvault can help you make your data work for you.