Your SAP performance, availability, and agility is critical to your day-to-day business and long-term competitiveness. As your SAP environment becomes more complex, how you protect SAP becomes ever more important too. Well-designed SAP data management means keeping the business moving forward. Poorly-design SAP data management means more headaches and limited business growth.
Gone are the days when backing up to tape or disk was enough – especially given the demands created by analytics or integration projects.
Today, SAP data management is:
- Increasing SAP performance and availability
- Control of SAP data protection
- Agile responses to business service level agreements (SLAs)
Consolidating SAP backup, availability, and archive data has never been easier with Commvault Simpana®. Commvault supports SAP environments with MaxDB, Sybase, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, or IBM DB2 databases and provide protection for SAP HANA environments.
- Enable application owners and DBAs to back up and restore SAP environments
- Shrink backup windows and improve recovery objectives
- Reduce your storage footprint by leveraging deduplication
- Protect multiple database copies efficiently and reliably
- Provide network-efficient replication and reliable recovery